The future of debt collection - what changes post-Covid19?
Debt collection has been changing for at least the past decade. With the coming of new thinking, working practices, and regulation, collectors have risen to the challenge of taking a more customer-centric approach. Clearly, the onset of Covid-19 and the ongoing lockdown have made that trend even more rapid, requiring that collectors take an understanding approach to troubled customers, whilst still meeting collections targets. This is the challenge that key experts at CCRInteractive: Virtual will cover in October, considering issues such as:
- What data do you need to make the best decisions?
- How can technology help you to help your customers?
- Is messaging an integral part of your strategy?
- Is web-chat now essential?
- How can enforcement allow you to develop a true relationship?
- Moving beyond compliance to a customer-centric approach.
- How can motor finance creditors react to the current situation?
- What role should the utilities be playing?
- Commercial creditors – can you support everyone? Making the tough choices.
- How consumer creditors can cope as future debt problems build?
To find out more about becoming a Partner of the event - and to help the industry face up to one of the key challenges of today’s society - contact Gary Lucas at email@example.com.
Founded in 1986, Glasgows is a full-service events agency, specialising in event management, video production and digital. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technical advancements and have a wealth of experience in providing event registration systems, administrative support, technical and video production for all manner of events.
Over the years, Glasgows has worked with hundreds of clients from the public and private sector to provide dependable and reliable registration services for large multi-nationals like Microsoft, and fulfil event production for key Government Departments such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Home Office and the Cabinet Office to name but a few.
For more information about our guide to virtual events, please click here.
For more information about our virtual conference options and other services available from Glasgows, please visit: glasgows.co.uk
New speakers are being confirmed.
If you would like to speak at the event please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org